Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going
.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I am so almost done with Blogger

Again, I cannot reply to comments on today's post....

Just a reminder, I'm also on wordpress here.

And C, you are not a slacker! I'm just lucky that B is so well versed in homeopathy and can get me on a regime early that can help with these issues I know I have. Plus, you don't have any issues with varicosities or BP, so you're good ;)  I definitely suggest looking into the flower essences. I seriously have noticed that I am a lot more relaxed.  Like I said, I'm not sure if it works because it actually works or because I expect it to work, but either way, I'm happy! :)

1 comment:

  1. We are going on a hunt for essences tomorrow! Or maybe Monday. I think it would be a great thing to try, at the very least.

    ReplyDelete