Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going
.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

O. M. G. I'm a hippie

I have crossed into a whole new arena with regards to these massages and I am loving it.  I had a follow up tonight and it was really wonderful.  We spent some time talking about what I can do about my anxiety and I got a nerve tonic that M mixes herself.  I will be taking that three times a day now.  She also put a couple flower essences in there--Aspen and Cherry Plum.  She showed me these cards that had affirmations that went along with the essences--I couldn't find the exact quotes online, but I found these that go with the Bach brand of flower remedies and they are basically the same thing, so I thought I would share them here.

Aspen....Trust--I have faith in life.  I am being guided.  I am filled with courage and inner strength.
Cherry Plum....Compousre--I remain balanced and strong under extreme stress.  I acknowledge a higher force guiding my life.

I am totally writing those affirmations on index cards and taping them to my bathroom mirror so that I see them from now until forever and really internalize them.

Oh yeah, and did I mention that in a couple weeks I'm going back for a spiritual bath in addition to my massage?  This. Is. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment